Whirlpool Refrigerator is 18 cubic foot capacity
with top-mounted freezer, glass shelves, 5 door shelves, 2 crisper drawers, 2 up-front temperature controls (refrigerator and freezer), metal handles, the new energy-efficient model in White. (This Whirlpool Refrigerator is also available in Black)
No Credit Needed and Free Delivery and Setup.
- Whirlpool top-freezer refrigerator with convenient storage and temperature options allows you to store foods to your liking
- Electronic temperature control lets you select the ideal temperature for your stored foods
- Clear, humidity-controlled crispers help keep your produce fresh
- Wire shelves handle a variety of foods and cookware
- Flexi-Slide™ bin quickly moves side to side for convenient storage options, so you can make space for items when you need it
- Reversible door can be installed to open left or right based on your needs
- ADA-compliant refrigerator is easier, safer and more comfortable for those with disabilities or limited mobility to use
About the Whirlpool Brand
Whirlpool Corporation is the world’s leading major home appliance company, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2017.
Rent-to-own refrigerator and freezer appliances
A broken refrigerator or freezer can be costly, especially when it’s full of perishables. Now Rent 1st offers same day delivery and free installation with every appliance rental from our Refrigerator and Freezer Rental program. And service is included to make sure things keep running smoothly. Your cucumbers will stay cool—and so will you—with a refrigerator or freezer rental from Rent 1st.
Need a new appliance today, but intimidated by “big ticket” prices?
Rent 1st can help! You can rent-to-own appliances at Rent 1st. Choose from our selection of appliance rentals, including ranges, refrigerators, and washer/dryers, at name brands you’ll trust, like Whirlpool, Maytag, and Amana. Now you can have the appliance of your dreams without having to pay big retail prices. For just a few dollars a week, an appliance rental will fit your needs – and your budget. Whether your old appliance is on the fritz or you’re simply looking to update your kitchen, Rent 1st has an appliance rental plan to fit your budget.
Appliance rentals without annoying credit check
You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to get a dependable new appliance for your home. Got bad credit or no credit? No problem! There’s never any credit check or hidden fees at Rent 1st. What’s more, we offer instant approval on an appliance rental. And if you change your mind, it’s easy to return your appliance rental since there’s never any long-term obligation.